This is a big family hotel which is very popular especially at weekends - when we were there it was packed ! It is across the road from a motor race track which is also very popular - that might be why the hotel was so busy. Mind you it could be due to the large hotel swimming pool - just to warn you that nearly all the windows are jammed shut so fresh air is at a premium in there. The pool gets full of children and they were certainly all having a great time (even before breakfast). Speaking of which the breakfast room looks onto the pool which is a nice touch. Breakfasts are good at this hotel - a good selection of both hot and cold food, fruit, drinks, etc. We had a very comfortable room with two double beds in it - everything worked and everything was clean and tidy. Yes the hotel is a little warn and tired but we had no complaints at all and, if we are in the area will stay at this hotel again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Maritime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Maritime Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Best Western Sturgeon Bay
- Sturgeon Bay Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Maritime Inn Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County