“awesome!!!”

Nistebox
Ranked #11 of 87 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Cuisines: Mexican, Norwegian, Street Food
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Door County's only mobile restaurant! Serving "North by North Mex" cuisine: burritos, fish tacos, beer, cold brew coffee, sangria and more! We are open Fridays 11a-9p. Call or check Facebook to find out where we are located other days. We are a food truck so we are mobile <3
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Nistebox is the coolest foodtrailer I have ever seen! Everything is so conducted! Fantastic service, great owners and amazing food!
recommended strongly!!!:)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Real Food! Nothing processed, nothing made with toxins or fillers! Very good Mexican made and served by a very friendly couple!! A Must stop when you come to Door County!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 20, 2014

What a fantastic find! I was first attracted to the charming retro style of this funky little food truck, which I discovered at its Tuesday-Friday location in Sturgeon Bay. So much attention to detail has been taken to make this food truck special and really fun and inviting. I was even happier to discover that just as much attention is paid to the food! Charolette, one of the two owners (they are a married couple), was charming and attentive, and seemed to really enjoy telling me about all the local farmers and providers they use to make their delicious "North-by-North-Mex" food. The tacos were fresh and delicious, especially the fish taco (I was lucky enough to come by on a Friday, when they make these as a special)! Another regular customer told me to come back for the burritos, which she raved about. Thanks, Marcus and Charolette! I will be sure to come back when I'm in Door County next summer!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I've had the pleasure of eating at Nistebox a few times. Their veggie burrito is amazing! Having tried my fair share of veggie tacos/burritos, it can be hard to get the flavors right. Nistebox definitely gets it right. Also, I'd recommend their cold-brewed iced coffee.

Aside from great food, Charolette & Marcus are super friendly and have great banter! You will not be disappointed you stopped!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Nistebox has awesome street food--with options for gluten free and vegetarians there's something for everyone! It also provides a lot of atmosphere with its bright chairs to sit in, aprons on the truck, and lovely staff!