Rather well located : you have major restaurants within walking distance.
The motel looks very typical with the retro furniture : so, it was very nice.
People welcome you warmly and the service is ok.
The room we had was clean, nice and quiet. The A/C perfectly worked (that was a very hot summer).
Breakfast was a pleasant moment with the kids (2&6) : a surprise! You feel like home actually.
Well, the general atmosphere is cool and relax (you can play ukelele and guitar in the reception area!) and that was a very good time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's first motel has been lovingly restored. Clean, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff, great amenities, low rates, and an unbeatable location. We host live music weekly all year round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Music Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Music Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Holiday Music Motel Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County