Want to be in the thick of things and sleep in the most comfortable beds possible? The Holiday Music Motel is your place. I stayed on the 2nd floor (having read previous reviews). Quiet and relaxing.
Those are the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in! Usually I toss and turn when staying overnight but I zonked out almost immediately. Between the mattress and the pillows it is heaven.
Breakfast is self-serve. Lots of baked goods/breads as well as cereal and fruit available. Juice and milk in the fridge. Coffee on the counter and a hot water pot is right next to it. BONUS -- a water cooler. How nice to just fill up my water jug for my travels up and down 42!
Walk out the door on 3rd Ave and you have so many restaurants and stores right there. I had lunch and dinner right in my backyard. :D
Easy on and off when traveling around Door County.
I don't have a dog, but I noticed a couple of people who had theirs. Tails a wagging and people smiling. Great place!
There is a public walk right across the street if you want to walk along the harbor.
I would DEFINITELY recommend staying here. The people are friendly and the location is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's first motel has been lovingly restored. Clean, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff, great amenities, low rates, and an unbeatable location. We host live music weekly all year round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Music Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Music Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Holiday Music Motel Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County