This hotel had such a cool theme to it with everything looking like it was from the 60s. It was very clean, smelled a little like fresh paint though. The beds were so comfortable and offered one of the best nights sleeps we got on our travels. It was within walking distance of the water, and close to some other local attractions. They got us into our room early.
The breakfast area is really cool! It was set up like a diner and had stools as well as a little fridge to hold drinks and cream cheese. One of the most unique hotels I have ever stayed in before, and I would happily return to it again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's first motel has been lovingly restored. Clean, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff, great amenities, low rates, and an unbeatable location. We host live music weekly all year round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Music Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Music Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Holiday Music Motel Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County