This is a sweet motel in a great location, right downtown Sturgeon Bay, almost on the waterfront, very central to all that the area offers. Our room was very clean, as was the entire motel, and we loved the retro decor throughout.
The staff was very friendly, pleasant and accomodating. We met sevl. other travelers and enjoyed pleasant chit-chat over breakfast in the motel's dining area both mornings of our stay. This is definitely NOT a fancy, luxury spot, but it is way nicer than a Super 8- - . Our room was roomy, v. clean and tidy, with a newer bed/mattress, comfy bed and linens, nice bath and shower. We opted for this spot vs. a Bed & Breakfast, (our typical plan), and we are glad for our choice! Overall, a great location, a neat and tidy room, at a very reasonable price; a very pleasant and cordial atmostphere, too- - We'd return here, for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's first motel has been lovingly restored. Clean, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff, great amenities, low rates, and an unbeatable location. We host live music weekly all year round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Music Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Music Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Holiday Music Motel Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County