Okay, so usually I'm more of a Hampton Inn type person, but based on other reviews, decided to give this place a shot as their rates were very reasonable. Wow..what a treat. Kind of a quirky offbeat place...loved the tinsel tree and instruments in the lobby..loved the clean and well-kept retro furniture. The bed was comfortable. The linens were fresh and clean, On our second day there, we came back from sight-seeing and the room was tidied up nicely. Staff were all friendly and helpful. The first night that we were there there was free musical entertainment which was very enjoyable...nice way to unwind after a long day of driving. I was worried about noise from pets and other patrons, but it was very quiet at night. The air conditioner made a bit of noise, but it worked well and didn't have to run long. Kitchenette was stocked with coffee and juice & milk and various breakfast items like cereal and oatmeal. Definitely, I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's first motel has been lovingly restored. Clean, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff, great amenities, low rates, and an unbeatable location. We host live music weekly all year round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Music Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Music Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Holiday Music Motel Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County