Wave Pointe Marina & Resort
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$129
Best Western Maritime Inn(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$97
BestWestern.com
Cherry Hills Golf & Lodge(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$95
$127
$123
Travelocity
Stone Harbor Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
Holiday Music Motel(Sturgeon Bay)
TripAdvisor
Beach Harbor Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
TripAdvisor
Snug Harbor Inn(Sturgeon Bay)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsatlantis suitefull kitchenwhirlpool tubboatersfireplacekitchenetteboatscottage
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Apon checking in NOBODY was there finally a nice girl shows up, checks us in. We ask where the boat launch was and she was clueless! OK. We found it. We get to our room and find a double bed instead of the queen. We are not small people. The pillows were so huge and impossible to sleep with. DIRTY hot tub!! I had to clean it before we could use it. The staff at the bar was clueless to any of the events going on that weekend.I had to log in to computor to figure things out. It was impossible to have any bread with your pasta.The pasta was a nice size, however half of it was clumped together and not cooked.We remove it from dish and it sits on the bar.Your staff sees this!! But ignores it. Every meal we had there was some issue with. Worst was the breakfast! Just a JOKE. The band was good.Dumping of all the beer bottles at 755 am right in the dumpster below us was horrible. Charging meals ect to your room..staff once again clueless. We spend alot of $$ every year in that area for our anniversary.4 nights there and we felt we were stuck!!! Not going back!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer N
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I recently went to Wave Pointe for dinner and was so impressed with the service and the food. All the staff was friendly and the wait staff was right there when we needed them.
We asked if it was possible to see one of the rooms and they found a resort person to show us
what they looked like. How beautiful!! Right on the water.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2013

due to a recent cross contamination of HVAC mold in our mom's asst'd living facility we became highly sensitive to any molds or off gassings like altermaria mold gas(?) spelling.
We have stayed since at the Wave Point Marina in Little Sturgeon and have never experienced any such conditions in any suites there. So if you are looking for clean Hotels and HVAC which has been linked to Legionneres Diesease..Rethink your direction in vacation and really enjoy this hidden treasure on a lovely harbor and only half an hour from Door County proper.
We love the fireplaces..the whirlpools..and the large spacious kitchens and living rooms..Balcony on every room/suite..The best..I never worry when I am there..I am home today and not in Vegas with my husband where we experienced such a problem at a large resort there..

Room Tip: ask for the big suites in the middle of the hotel
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank janette21
Paula J, General Manager at Wave Pointe Marina & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you so much for such a unique comment. Most would never think of how much of a difference air quality makes. We are glad you enjoyed your stay!
Thank you again from myself and the entire staff at Wave Pointe.
Paula Jones

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I haven’t been to Wave Pointe in years, last time I was here service was horrific! If it were not for my group of friends that wanted to go out there; I would not have gone.
Our meal was terrific! I had a perch basket and was so happy that I could get a salad instead of french fries.
All the servers were busy and our server Stephanie was training, but our service was great.
I was impressed when we paid our bill and the Manager Madison took the time to find out how everything went for us.
I will be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Heather M
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed at this hotel Oct 12-14, 2012 we were very happy when we first saw the place the rooms were nicely furnished and the view was great. However it became apparent that evening that it was cheaply built. First my Husband went out on to to patio and the screen door fell off the track and hit him in the head. Then first night at about 11:30 pm the occupants in the next room must have been using their hot top because for 45 minutes the pipes for running water was so load you would have though we were filling our tub. Saturday night we went to dinner in the hotels Bar and Bistro the room was freezing cold and the food was very average. The bar also had a band playing from 8 pm to midnight. Our room was right above the bar the band was so loud that we could hear every word in our room. At midnight when the band ended we got the pleasure of hearing the radio till bar close. There was also a bar fight that spilled out side right beneath our patio door at 12:30 am and again later on in the hall way outside our room. We tried calling the front desk to complain but it wasn’t staffed at night.

Room Tip: Stay away from the bar and gril
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple