Stone Harbor Resort
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$129
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sturgeon Bay(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$126
Best Western Maritime Inn(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$97
Holiday Music Motel(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$89
$127
Cherry Hills Golf & Lodge(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$95
Snug Harbor Inn(Sturgeon Bay)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmurphy bedstudio suitedoor countyoutdoor poolpacker gamegetaway weekendgreat weekendwater frontget awaybit datedlong weekendoff seasongreen baywe've stayeddowntown areawhirlpool tublake michigan
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was my first visit to Stone Harbor, it was very nice and I enjoyed my stay. I stayed in a double queen room, which was nice but quite small. The bathroom was fine and very clean, should provide conditioner along with the shampoo however! Refrigerators in the rooms would be a nice addition.

I was part of a wedding at the resort this past weekend and everything for the wedding went smoothly and on time. The staff was very friendly & accomodating when I asked for a few small changes to my reservation. Overall I enjoyed my stay and I would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

As a quasi-native, I'm pretty picky about where I stay in the Door. Some places are too remote while others are too crowded and touristy. I've settled on Sturgeon Bay as a good home base, and in Sturgeon Bay I love staying at Stone Harbor.

I must have changed my mind about what type of room I wanted and how long I was staying there about six times. It
didn't phase Patti at all! In fact she even offered me a discount because I was a returning guest! This is was on a weekend in high tourist season, so I was pretty impressed.

When we got in, we did have to wait a bit for our room-it being a weekend in high tourist season, we understood. Good thing it's within walking distance of a cute shopping district and a fudge shop.

The room itself was lovely! My only real gripe was that the Murphy bed in the room was sold out...I chose the studio suite because it was literally the only room type available and now I know why...not a comfy bed!! The room was a great value with a kitchen, fireplace, and bay view. If we had wanted to, say, ballroom dance during the day we could have put the bed up, I suppose.

I'll for sure be back in the future...but next time I'll just spring for a room with a real bed or make sure to book far enough in advance to have my
pick of the room types...I was lucky they even had anything!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our whirlpool room. The view of the bay, especially sunset and the draw bridge. Plenty of boats and yachts, some fisherman, saw a young boy catch and release a dandy SmallMouth Bass. Walking distance to the Third St shops, wifey says very nice! Grounds were, clean, same building and room. Despite other reviews about noise in the halls, we had a wedding party staying in our wing, and we did not hear them overnight. It has a nice conference center which should not be used against it, just recognize this is NOT a boutique hotel
We would diffenitly stay here and even bring a group.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My family (husband and two children 4 & 8)traveled to Door County for a quick two days. We spend one night at the resort. Its location is great. The rooms could use a little updating (Carpet looks pretty worn and bed mattresses could be replaced) but other than that the room appeared to be clean. The front desk was very helpful and friendly - check-in was a breeze! The room was very quiet - we did not hear any noise from the other rooms. We did have a small balcony that overlooked the pool and waterfront. We will definitely return and perhaps for a longer stay with extended family.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed at Stone Harbor and watched the tall ships come into the canal...They were tied up close by and we had a wonderful time checking out all 7...The resort had large rooms, which were very clean and comfortable. I would have liked a refrigerator and breakfast, but for the price and the ease of access to the ships and close walk to downtown...it was worth it.

Room Tip: We enjoyed watching the ships come into the canal and going through the bridges from our balcony...the band played just off our balcony, but they didn't play very late and didn't "bother" us....it was fun.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple