This beach resort is tucked away near the Potawatomi State Park in Sturgeon Bay, WI. The rooms are surprisingly cozy, with comfortable beds & clean, newly renovated bathrooms. Our room was supposed to come equipped with a DVD player but the room that was given to us didn't have one so we requested the DVD player be put in our room & within minutes, someone hooked up the DVD to the TV. The staff was very accomodating, letting us check in hours before our check-in time. They also provided their own recommendations as far as restaurants, shops & wineries. The beach is located practically a stone throw's away from our room so it was nice to soak up the rays on the beach. The resort also provides jet skis, canoeing, & paddleboating. All in all, this place is a peaceful retreat when you want to get away from the hustle & bustle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reasonable rates, very nice rooms. Beach Harbor Resort is about FUN! This family-owned motel is just 2 miles to downtown and right on the water in Sturgeon Bay. All rooms are clean, comfortable, and equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and wireless internet. Enjoy resort's picnic areas, sand beach, nightly bonfires, walks into the adjoining State park and more! Fishing has been great off the docks or the front desk can set you up with a fishing charter guaranteed to catch fish any time of year. Door County Boat Rentals is located on the property for fun on the water. Also enjoy Waterfront Mary's bar & grill located at Beach Harbor with their outside tiki bar and great food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Beach Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Harbor Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Beach Harbor Resort Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County