“Great Place!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Colorado
“Great Place!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I was a little skeptical before we arrived, but they were fantastic! I had the homemade pizza which was pretty good (but I'm a pizza snob) and my wife had the perch dinner, which was awesome! Also had a Baumiester Rootbeer on Tap! They had a very nice menu. I was expecting a typical sports bar type menu, but they were definitely a step above that. Great service & beautiful views of the Bay. Highly recommend.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank ski_in_co

Marshfield, Wisconsin
“Good food, Great view”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I had wonderful service here. I was here early on a Wednesday night. The restaurant was quiet, maybe 4-5 tables full and about 8 people in the bar area,but it was quite early as I have said. The staff were great. The only complaint is that the bar area is so loud that anywhere you are in the restaurant the bar conversations are the loudest things you hear.

The view and the staff could not have been better. Both were well worth the visit. Food was very good and came out of the kitchen quickly.

I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited June 2012
green bay, WI
“Best food around!”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

excellent food at the sunset. The system for seating is a bit chaotic and disorganized, but the food is worth it. Great seafood, delicious soups, sandwiches are good, awesome coleslaw, and even the French fries, onion rings, and cheese curds are fabulous. the pan fried perch is the best EVER and the pizza is incredible. You can't go wrong with the food, even if you have to wait a while. the servers are efficient and friendly....it just takes some time for your order to come out.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank sugarbubble
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Not sure what happened to others but we were there on a Friday eve and it was packed. Many restaurants are in Wis on Friday eve but not if they don't have good food. I had the pan fried perch and it was the best I ever had. The clam chowder was also top o the line. Sides were also very good. My spouse had a hamburger and said it was very good. Service was a bit slow but with the crowd they had that is expected. I believe this is a don't miss restaurant. I will go back again within the next week and re-post if I feel differently as a second visit can always be different. Nice place too. Sunset was great.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank Skibby1
SW Wisconsin
“Just a nice little place in the country”
Reviewed July 12, 2009

We had an enjoyable meal here. Our biggest problem was the noise level even though we were there by 5:15 on a Friday night. I highly recommend the deep fried shrimp. After dinner we had a drink out on the patio and it was beautiful. We wish we would have had our meal there. It was much quieter!! Our waitress was very friendly.

2 Thank ResearcherWI