“We come back year after year”
Review of The Farm

The Farm
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We had to drag our six year old out of this place--she wanted to live there! We spent four interactive hours here and loved every minute of it. We got to pick up baby ducks and kittens...we fed baby pigs, goats, ducks, horses, cows, bunnies.....we took pictures of our kids on tractors...we enjoyed the winding trails. We love coming to The Farm. If you are traveling to Door County this is a definite MUST STOP. I don't think our family will ever get "too old" for this place. Well...maybe my husband and I will stop going when the kids move out--but then we can take our grandchildren!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"fun place"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was the last stop of our trip to Door County, and I am soooo glad we visited here. We wanted to go someplace that our 8 month old daughter could enjoy and thought she may like to look at the animals. Although I do think she was amused by the various livestock, I think I was the one that had the most fun at The Farm. :) For 25 cents, you could get a bottle of milk or bag of corn to feed the animals. I always wanted to feed an animal from a bottle and really loved the experience! The little goats came right up for the milk and were climbing on top of each other for the bottle. They were super cute! The bags of corn went a long way and we fed some sheep, pigs, horses, goats, and cows. It was so much fun getting to interact with the animals. I even got to milk a goat (my first experience doing that). On our way out we saw they were selling pumpkins (2 for $4). We didn't have our Halloween pumpkins yet, so we decided to get a couple since this was such a great price! The pumpkins we picked were great quality and overall this was a perfect end to our trip. :)

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Well worth a visit. Our kids age 5 & 8 loved feeding the animals - especially the sheep and goats. Husband milked a goat. Kids loved holding the kittens. Husband and I really liked all the educational posts about the gardens and farm buildings with antiques. Nice to explore the land on the trails. Just make sure the goat doesn't eat your map! That's what happened to us! We totally enjoyed our time there.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I am originally from Wisconsin, so I visited this place as a kid, but I've also been back many times since childhood, and I enjoy it as much now as I did then. I have never gone to Door County and not made a stop here. You can pet a lot of the animals, many of which are just running around. You can also buy food and bottles of milk to feed them. Aside from the animals that are loose, there are others on display in buildings or in fields. There are also buildings that house old farming implements and machinery, among other things. There is a short hiking trail that winds around a pond full of ducks and geese, and a vegetable garden. It is a nice way to spend a few hours for both the young and young at heart.

1  Thank WeezyA2013