“Family fun on the farm”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Family fun on the farm”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Well worth a visit. Our kids age 5 & 8 loved feeding the animals - especially the sheep and goats. Husband milked a goat. Kids loved holding the kittens. Husband and I really liked all the educational posts about the gardens and farm buildings with antiques. Nice to explore the land on the trails. Just make sure the goat doesn't eat your map! That's what happened to us! We totally enjoyed our time there.

Charlotte, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun for Everyone!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I am originally from Wisconsin, so I visited this place as a kid, but I've also been back many times since childhood, and I enjoy it as much now as I did then. I have never gone to Door County and not made a stop here. You can pet a lot of the animals, many of which are just running around. You can also buy food and bottles of milk to feed them. Aside from the animals that are loose, there are others on display in buildings or in fields. There are also buildings that house old farming implements and machinery, among other things. There is a short hiking trail that winds around a pond full of ducks and geese, and a vegetable garden. It is a nice way to spend a few hours for both the young and young at heart.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank WeezyA2013
Oneida, Wisconsin
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Kids Enjoyed It”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This place is ok if you don't have access to a farm. You will see most of the same animals at other farms but this place is organized and has information posters around. There is also old time equipment and supplies to look at as well as how people used to live.

Visited August 2013
Wauwatosa, WI
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good fun for families”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I took my 2.5 year old grandson to The Farm on my way in to Door County for a long weekend. What a great start to our getaway! This is a relaxing place to spend a few hours, and both children and adults will enjoy their visit. My grandson had fun feeding baby goats bottled milk and was excited to hand-feed corn to all of the other, friendly animals. He had a chance to touch and hold many animals, and even helped milk a goat. I found our stay to be relaxing - no one standing around enforcing rules, and the property is beautiful to explore. The cost is reasonable for the amount of hands-on time, and we will go again in the future.

Visited August 2013
Richland Center, Wisconsin
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great for all ages!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Your kids will love The Farm and adults will have fun too. All animals are very friendly and you can pet them. Hiking trails thru the woods...antique tractors and machinery. We will be back next year!

Visited September 2013