“BRAVO”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This restaurant was such an updated treat compared to everything else in Sturgen Bay. I love all the places in the SB but 136 was more cosmopolitan. I think the pizza was better than anything I have ever had in Italy. I only eat pizza when I am up North. Staff was very friendly. It was just a wonderful little refuge.

1  Thank wayne H
There are newer reviews for 136 Restaurant & Wine Bar

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Stopped before at how at Third Avenue Players. Blackened Walleye tacos ere delicious. Service was friendly and professional. Atmosphere was friendly and upbeat. Wine was good but more expensive than expected at $12 per glass. All in all a good choice.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

The seating and service in 136 was efficient, friendly and good. The not too big menu is exactly what I like, there is something for everyone. The salad was great, the scallops good but not special and the desert was great (I had the mint cake). The place was a bit expensive so if I take that into account 136 is very good but not excellent. It is good though ;-)

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Wow! Amazing tastes from start to finish. Very fresh seafood and homemade desserts. Service was attentive and helpful. Best dining experience ever.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We had an excellent meal here on a recent stay in the area. Great variety and options on the menu. Each dish we tried was excellent with no disappointments. The service was excellent from start to finish.