“Great coffee”

Glas the Green Coffeehouse
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I was only lucky enough to stop here once for my short trip in Door County, WI. I love coffee and have a hard time being pleased. This place did the job. It was such an awesome design. I loved the Eco-friendly attitude, artwork, and most importantly the coffee. Oh, and the cinnamon roll with the tasty frosting!

I would highly recommend stopping for coffee. I only got brewed coffee and an americano so I cant speak for lattes, etc.

Staff was also friendly and upbeat.

Another plus (for me), they're right across the street from the water front. I think that was cool.

I would definitely stop back if in the area and would recommend people to stop there.

1  Thank Joe B

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Had lunch in Glas after a 70 mile bike ride and was happy to see that our fellow trip advisor members were absolutely right. The staff is great, there are even healthier snacks than usual, great coffee, eco friendly behavior etc. I had a turkey sandwich and was absolutely happy that it had no fat or grease, it was just a plain, old fashioned, good sandwich with turkey, cheese and veggies. The location is also very good but that is only a plus if the foundation is right and that is the case with Glas

Reviewed April 16, 2014

A nice place to hang out with friends with a great view. They often have live local music at different hours and sometimes offer an open mic. Great place to meet others, very friendly and they support local artists and musicians. Lite food, snacks.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

A little loud, but usually very good coffee, friendly staff and interesting things for sale. Well done coffee shop in a great location.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Awesome coffee, friendly staff, great service and a funky fun atmosphere! Bakery items are diverse and delicious. Fun gifts and coffee etcetera available for purchase. Wouldnt mss it!

1  Thank lderr