“Find the Best Cheese on the Planet... Check”
Review of Renard's Cheese

Renard's Cheese
Ranked #1 of 21 Shopping in Sturgeon Bay
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have family in Door County and have been there numerous times, however, somehow I missed what can only be called the best cheese on the planet. I took my family there and he had a great lunch outside from their deli and the prices were very reasonable, and they had tons of FREE samples and a huge play set for the kids.

Ok, now this is where the review gets weird, we went to a parade the next day in near-by Brussels, WI to see a local parade, and guess what? A giant Renard's mouse was in the parade and threw bags of cheese curds to the crowd!

I will be back every time I visit family there. Do not miss this on your way to Sturgeon Bay!

1  Thank Aaron B

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stopped in a bought some cheese. Not much more to say. The cheese was good. The lady was nice. it was clean

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I love all the different Renards cheeses. My favorite is salsa cheddar. Great cheese curds and they will cut the bags open to eat in the car. Nice new store with the addition of pizzas and sandwiches plus more Wisconsin favorites. A great place to get some good cheese and stretch the legs if you are driving to Door County.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

THE place for buying all your cheeses, especially cheese curds. Good prices and great selection for your visit to Door County or to take home. Fresh!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Cheese curds are a must if you are in WI. They were still warm. If you have never had them warm you don't know what you are missing.