“Cant get enough!!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Awesome Breakfast-Best Corn Beef Hash
Description: Awesome Breakfast-Best Corn Beef Hash
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Cute place, BEST rueben on the planet, AMAZING french toast and chocolate chip muffin! outstanding service. Will be returning!(:

1  Thank Julie M
Sherri B, General Manager at Mels Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Thank you for posting. Your input is so very important to the success of our Restaurant. We look forward to serving you again real soon

Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband and I frequently visit the Door County area. While staying in Sturgeon Bay we tired of the usual places we started our day off with breakfast. We decided to just drive around the area to see what else there was that we had not yet tried. To our delight, just a couple blocks south of the downtown area was a small restaurant called Mel's Place. It has been open for one year and I am sure for many more. The staff was extremely friendly and made you feel important. All of the food is homemade. Believe me, it shows! The portions are huge and the prices are reasonable. My husband had an omelette that was generous with its fillings. I had their stuffed french toast. It is the Best in Door County! I have had other "award winning" stuffed french toast in Door County and it does not compare to this. We will definitely be coming back and will be anxious to also try their homemade lunches.

2  Thank cleanpaprbox

Thank you for the wonderful words of encouragement to myself and staff. It means alot to all of us. We look forward to seeing you again soon