Super 8 Sturgeon Bay
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$129
Hotels.com
Best Western Maritime Inn(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$97
$82
BestWestern.com
Holiday Music Motel(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$89
$127
$123
Cherry Hills Golf & Lodge(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$95
Orbitz.com
Beach Harbor Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
TripAdvisor
Snug Harbor Inn(Sturgeon Bay)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2009

this property doesn't look like much from the outside, but the room quality was much better than the average roadside budget motel.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank sr.rb
Reviewed August 25, 2008

Initially we contacted this motel for a 2 day stay for 6 people and 2 rooms. Persons at the motel agreed upon a certain amount in total over the phone. It seemed like a good deal and we called them again and got it confirmed.

We reached there at midnight and stayed there for two days. The stay was ok. After two days my credit card was charged twice the amount which was decided earlier.

When I contacted them, I was told that they had charged the fee for the two rooms separately. Needless to say, the tone of the conversation was rude.

I was quite unhappy with the fact that they provided us the wrong information. We were visiting Door County, WI. In the same price, we could have stayed in a cabin

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Brickt0p
Reviewed July 28, 2008

Stayed one night and Friday morning had NO hot water for showers. Family had to take ice cold showers or go without! Owner had shut off the hot water during prime shower time ( 8:30am) to fix a problem from another room!!! Then, when had to come back for a cell phone left in the room, the owner would not give it to me until I listened to her speech about getting mad and that I must first appoligize to her. She insisted that I tell her I was sorry before she would give me my cell phone she was holding in her hand!!!!! NEVER, NEVER STAY IN THIS HOTEL. Bad Service, RUDE and MEAN manager. Go to Comfort Inn across the street.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank lakelovy
Reviewed October 8, 2007

We stayed at Super 8 motel at Sturgeon Bay. Our experience was terrible! Most importantly, we had something stolen out of our suitcase. We noticed it only after we came back home. This has completely disillusioned me about Super 8. Needless to say, I'm extremely disappointed. Additionally, we requested maintenance to come by and check our bathtub drain, but they ignored our request three times. I will never go back to Super 8, and I will strongly encourage my friends to never do business with them.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank chunnu
Reviewed July 17, 2007

The carpets , furniture, and bathroom need to be updated. The price of the room does not warrant this condition. There are better places in Sturgeon Bay for the same amount of money.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple