I just arrived home from staying there from the 22nd to the 27th, room 301. I found the room and facilities top notch and could not have asked for more. I proposed to my girlfriend (we're 53) and she said yes. She's a city girl all the way through from Chicago and I'm an outdoorsman. She loved the quietness and kept talking about it the whole week and the way back home. This was the best vacation I've had in over 10 years.
Joe from Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort is located less than five miles north of the heart of Wisconsin's Sturgeon Bay on scenic Bay Shore Drive. All of our 38 suites have a breathtaking view making it a favorite vacation spot of guests coming to enjoy the splendor of Door County. Westwood Shores has a wide variety of year 'round activities including: heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, shore-front picnic areas, complimentary paddle boats (in season), wireless high speed wireless and much more! Our spacious suites were redecorated in 2017 - that means new carpet, new paint, new furniture and all new accessories. The best part of our suite though is still the sunset view from each and every balcony. Our lobby features complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate and a place to relax and check your email. We are just three miles north of Sturgeon Bay so its an easy drive to restaurants, parks and attractions. We are also the perfect base for discovering all of Door County! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County