We usually stay at our family cottage when we come up, but it hasn't been opened up yet for the year so we gave this place a try. Its hard to know where to start with a place like this. The location is breathtaking, right on the water. All the rooms have a great view of the bay. On a clear night you will have a perfect sunset view every time. All the amenities are here; indoor and outdoor pool, game room, coffee in the lobby, WiFi, fully furnished suites, fireplace, balconies..etc. Its all updated, clean and well maintained. The staff is great. Could not ask for better service from everyone that works here. I will definetly be recommending this place to friends and family and will look forward to staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort is located less than five miles north of the heart of Wisconsin's Sturgeon Bay on scenic Bay Shore Drive. All of our 38 suites have a breathtaking view making it a favorite vacation spot of guests coming to enjoy the splendor of Door County. Westwood Shores has a wide variety of year 'round activities including: heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, shore-front picnic areas, complimentary paddle boats (in season), wireless high speed wireless and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County