We stayed at Westwood Shores early in the summer. We had a 2-bedroom suite. It was perfect for our family of 4. We got to experience nature, state parks, sights, and also had the kitchen and amenities that made life with 2 young kids so much easier. The unit was nicer than it appeared in photos.The video game room, round the clock cocoa, and indoor pool were a big hit with our kids. They also had free dvds to borrow which was great.The whole place is very tidy and well maintained. The grounds were beautiful. We were a bit concerned when we couldn't get a premiere corner suite, but it didn't matter at all. The views were breathtaking from every window in our unit. The balcony was large, plenty of room for a meal, but we used it for drinking coffee or a glass of wine. The master jacuzzi tub was great, very large. It was a good location, close to Sturgeon Bay but not "in town". I have to agree with the other reviewer who commented that the couch was uncomfortable, it wasn't very important, but we were very glad we went with 2 bedrooms rather than having the kids stay on the fold out couch, because we did all our movie watching and reading in the bedrooms. The value for two bedrooms and a full kitchen and resort amenities was unbelievable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort is located less than five miles north of the heart of Wisconsin's Sturgeon Bay on scenic Bay Shore Drive. All of our 38 suites have a breathtaking view making it a favorite vacation spot of guests coming to enjoy the splendor of Door County. Westwood Shores has a wide variety of year 'round activities including: heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, shore-front picnic areas, complimentary paddle boats (in season), wireless high speed wireless and much more! Our spacious suites were redecorated in 2017 - that means new carpet, new paint, new furniture and all new accessories. The best part of our suite though is still the sunset view from each and every balcony. Our lobby features complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate and a place to relax and check your email. We are just three miles north of Sturgeon Bay so its an easy drive to restaurants, parks and attractions. We are also the perfect base for discovering all of Door County! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County