My family and I have been coming to Westwood Shores 1-2 times per year for the last four years. Always the perfect weekend. The suite layout is great for our family (we always have a little one who seems to need a nap). The courtyard is beautiful, and both pools are great. We love the location because it's in Door County, but not too far up. There is no onsite restaurant, but there are tons of places that deliver, and we always bring food for the kitchen anyway (easier with the kids). The things I love most about this place is even the weekends when all the rooms are completely sold out, it's really rare to see other people. I'm not joking, my family and I comment on it each time - you might see a couple of people in the pool, or a few people walking the grounds, but never any big groups. The staff is very friendly, and the same people have been there for years - you start recognizing them. Food tip - head over to the Nightengale - about ten minutes away, amazing steak/seafood dinner, excellent value, in an old school supper club type ambiance - and completely kid-friendly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort is located less than five miles north of the heart of Wisconsin's Sturgeon Bay on scenic Bay Shore Drive. All of our 38 suites have a breathtaking view making it a favorite vacation spot of guests coming to enjoy the splendor of Door County. Westwood Shores has a wide variety of year 'round activities including: heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, shore-front picnic areas, complimentary paddle boats (in season), wireless high speed wireless and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County