Bridgeport Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Sturgeon Bay
See available hotels
Stone Harbor Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
View Hotel
Holiday Music Motel(Sturgeon Bay)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Sturgeon Bay)
View Hotel
Cliff Dwellers Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
View Hotel
Beach Harbor Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
View Hotel
Snug Harbor Inn(Sturgeon Bay)
View Hotel
All reviewsball pitsplash areafull kitchendoor countysplash padwater viewoutdoor poolwithin walking distancemaritime museumbedroom suitehot tubget awaycomplimentary coffeehome away from homerooms are cleankeep coming backfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 28, 2011

We stayed at the Bridgeport Sept 16-19. It is by far the best hotel in Door county. The location is perfect for walking to town, museums and restaurants. Our room was located on the third floor and having a odd number room were able to have a view from our patio of the canal. This hotel is on our list to repeat.

Room Tip: Select the odd number rooms on the 3rd floor for the best view.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2011

We loved our stay at Bridgeport! We stayed for 4 nights for our honeymoon and had an awesome time! I didn't even want to leave the suite, it was so cozy and beautiful! We will definitely be coming back every year. It was our first stay in Door County (it was always just day trips before or fishing trips) and we loved it! Everyone is so wonderful at the hotel, nice and welcoming! I will highly recommend Bridgeport to anyone!
The Tisch's, Green Bay, WI

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2011

This was our first trip to Door County and we were very pleased with our choice to stay at the Bridgeport. With three children ages 6, 5 and 2, we needed a place where we weren't frowned upon to run around a little bit and act like a family having fun on vacation! The kids loved the pool areas and even though the video area and ball pit were a bit lacking, the kids didn't realize it! The in-hotel video library was very useful as was being able to see the ever-kid-enchanting drawbridge! We walked over to take a waterboat tour and to get a couple of meals in town; being able to walk from the resort was a real benefit. The staff was very helpful and friendly and having the kitchen in the room was SUPERB! We had a couple of issues with housekeeping but they quickly made it right. If it was a romantic getaway for two, my husband and I probably would have preferred one of the more 'sophisticated' Door Cnty towns (Sister Bay, Egg Harbor, etc.) but as a family looking for a great 'home base' for a week's vacation, the Bridgeport was perfect!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2011

The outside appearance of the hotel is very appealing, but I was disappointed with the suite (the Falcon). Needless to say, after experiencing the outside of the hotel, I was displeased with the inside because the furniture (i.e. tables, chairs, beds, sofa) was old and worn. I also had to clean the tables, appliances, and remote control because it was covered with dust. The sofa had an odor so I had to spray it with disinfectant. In terms of the rates, for $90 a night it was okay; however, the room is rated as high as $159 a night which is unacceptable (in my opinion). I mailed in my comment card and received a letter that stated, "We hope you enjoyed your visit and look forward to having you stay with us again. We received your completed comment card and greatly appreciate your comments". There was no apology for my inconvenience so I don't think they actually read my comments.

Room Tip: I'm not sure which rooms would be the best. I've only stayed once and can only comment on my room.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank ms_toy
Reviewed September 9, 2011

We stayed at Bridgeport Resort on our first trip to Door County this fall. We had to travel up there for a friend's wedding and we are so glad we made the trip! Bridgeport was easily the nicest hotel we've ever stayed at. Upon arrival the very nice front desk attendant upgraded us from a 1 bedroom suite to a 2 bedroom suite and gave our daughter a little fun pack (DC Coloring book, crayons, cute hat, sunglasses and card game) and made us feel completely welcomed.

Our room was huge! It was seriously bigger than our first two apartments. Pleanty of room to setup the travel crib in the 2nd bedroom. The room was clean and well stocked with everything we needed. It felt like we were staying at a friend's house, not a hotel.

We never used the pool area, but it looked like fun! The Cappachino machine in the lobby and the free milk for our daughter was a big perk. Honestly our favorite part was the location. We were walking distance to some of the highest rated restaurants in Sturgeon Bay and took full advantage of that! The walkway next to the bay behind the hotel was lovely. Our daughter loved running around back there and looking at the geese.

Can't wait to come back and explore more of Door County and stay at Bridgeport again!

Room Tip: Book early and arrive right around check in time!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family