Bay Shore Inn
Best Western Maritime Inn(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$118
$100
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sturgeon Bay(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$126
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$89
$79
$67
Holiday Music Motel(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$59
Cherry Hills Golf & Lodge(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
$60
Hotwire.com
Snug Harbor Inn(Sturgeon Bay)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspaddle boatssouth buildingoutdoor pooldoor countylarge deckliving roomamazing sunsetfire pitwrap around deckfull kitchenfitness roomadirondack chairsboard gamessand beachfree kayaksboth bedroomsgreat amenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This place was very relaxing and was beautiful to see the water from our room. We were in a deluxe suite and it was so nice to have all this space. Not cramped like a hotel room would've been and it's private, unlike a bed and breakfast would've been. We would definitely recommend them and use them again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ashlee W
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We have stayed in several different places throughout Door County, but this is by far the best place yet. It is quiet with all rooms, which are suites, all have views of the bay. It was more comfortable with added amenities of overstuffed chairs and footstool. The very best was the modest price giving a sense of luxury at family friendly price.

Room Tip: Not a bad room in the place
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank vweiss923
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Initially I was disappointed that I was unable to find lodging in Egg Harbor however when I pulled into the Bay Shore Inn, I was immediately wowed by the beauty of it. The grounds are well cared for and it is so inviting. Our suite, # 305 was in the north building and was clean and comfortable. I didn't want to leave the room and the view, amazing. The bed was comfortable. I simply can't say enough good things about the resort. Friendly and helpful staff. We traveled north to the little towns as far as Sister Bay and am even more thankful that I chose to stay in Sturgeon Bay. As other reviewers have noted there are more stores and a Walmart, Target and large grocery store. Sad to leave and will be back to Bay Shore Inn again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I searched the Door Cty visitor guide for a place to stay in Sturgeon Bay and found The Bay Shore Inn. It was a great choice! We had room 312. The room was beautiful and had a view of the bay.
The grounds are well kept, & there is a small beach which we enjoyed. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Only one small problem the indoor pool is in the north bldg. and we were in the south bldg. The next time we will ask for a room in the north bldg. We wished that we could stay another week, we didn't want to leave.

Room Tip: All the rooms face the bay. The end rooms look over the bay and are the largest.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My sister and I stayed here during the weekend of the Door County Century. It was conveniently located on the bike route. The grounds are beautiful and quiet. We enjoyed both pools and the hot tub. We did not have time to take a boat on the lake. We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo with a view of the lake. The deck was a good size and we had a gate off the deck so we could easily load and unload our cars. Each room had its own air conditioning unit which was nice but I found the one in my bedroom to be very noisy. My bed was way too soft and I found the mattress lumpy. My sister also found her bed to be too soft and lumpy but she did not think the air conditioning was too loud. Given the uncomfortable bed and loud air conditioning I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
bayshoredoorcounty, Manager at Bay Shore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us but sorry you did not like our mattresses. If we can correct an issue for a guest we would and we do listen to all comments so thank you for your honesty, we do appreciate it. I don't want to sound defensive but honestly we get so many compliments on our brand new Beautyrest World Class Euro top mattresses that we keep handouts at our front desk because so many guests love these soft foam top mattresses and want the details on where to buy one for themselves. So while we aim to please everyone, not everyone likes the same type mattresses. We also have replaced almost all our A/C units in every suite hoping the new models were quieter, I will look into whether the A/C units in your suites have been replaced. We pride ourselves on making sure your vacation at The Bay Shore Inn is quiet and relaxing.