“A great place to eat!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 1, 2013

After reading the reviews on Tripadvisor, we decided to go to Kimz for breakfast. We had the Baked Pecan French Toast w/ Caramel Sauce. It was I fantastic!! It is a very quaint and clean place. The people are extremely friendly and accommodating. Highly recommended!

There are newer reviews for Kimz Galley Cafe

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I found this place on Trip Advisor, and I'm SO glad we went there. At first we almost didn't go in because it was pretty empty. SO glad we tried it! I had the lunch special which was so fresh, and it even came with a homemade dessert- the best bargain in Door County! My husband had an omelette, and it was also fresh and amazing! The food is made to order, so it takes a little longer, it's worth the wait. Just enjoy the local artwork and Door County coffee from the coffee bar. After we were there a while it started to get busier, I was glad because this place is a true local gem.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Cute small and farm to table place! Pleasant people working there and it was a delight after our lousy experience at a popular breakfast place earlier! FYI-their kitchen serves breakfast pastt 11:00. I recommend the Door County pancakes and I love their little coffee bart!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I have been here twice ... the first time EXCELLENT food and out right horrible service.

This afternoon I go to meet my friends for lunch. They were already there. I showed up and the host ? Man was SO RUDE. It was like I was not welcome.

I sat down .... was not acknowledged for five minutes ( it's a tiny house ) said um nope. We are leaving.

Im thinking there are major staffing issues. ...

1  Thank chachacha760
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I'd read an ad saying "extensive gluten free options" and they mean it. When I asked for the gluten free menu, the chef came out and explained that she could make almost anything on the menu gluten free, including carby-breakfasts and sandwiches! It was nice to have such selection. I had french toast and eggs. The toast was a little thin/dry, but that seems pretty common with g-free stuff, but it still tasted really good. The eggs and potatoes were good. Also, my boyfriend enjoyed his breakfast burrito, especially the "thick" style bacon served inside it. I also enjoyed the original, local art on the walls.

1  Thank ChiLexi