“SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Palatine, Illinois
“SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Okay, I visit Sturgeon Bay because of family. My father's favorite meal is breakfast, so he always wants to go out. He took me to Kimz; I was hooked! The reason I title mine "SHHHHHHHHH" is because I shouldn't write this review, but I believe giving credit where credit is due. I know others will visit, but I have to get the word out that this is the best breakfast spot in all of Sturgeon Bay! Very friendly staff in this old house (limited seating; some tables outside) made into a small rest. Homemade bread baked daily; makes excellent toast! Great menu; everything is fresh (quiche, yogurt parfait, fruit), eggs anyway you want'em. If you like biscuits & gravy, definitely order a side of it to go w/the rest of your breakfast. Best oatmeal I've ever had! They make you feel so welcome, you have to get your own coffee; self serve. I've had plenty of breakfasts in Sturgeon Bay w/dad, ever since he took me to Kimz, we don't eat breakfast any place else. Now dad will probably wonder why so many new customers are visiting his best kept secret, so ask your waitress if Warner is there and if he is, please tell him thank you.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Alan S

Madison, Wisconsin
“Great food and friendly service in Sturgeon Bay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

We have been unsuccessfully searching for a good place for lunch in Sturgeon Bay for years; one that had special food at a fair price. We have found it at Kimz. Wonderful food, very friendly staff, close walking distance to downtown attractions. Perfect!

• Visited June 2013
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“Quaint, Original, home cooking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Renovated older Sturgeon Bay house is home to this unique local resturant. Not a big place, but worth the effort to find. Everything is home-made from scratch and is excellent every time. Service could be improved a little. Beautiful little place!

Visited May 2013
Sturgeon Bay
“Local, Fresh Ingredients”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Kimz is a gem. I'm a local, and it is my FAVORITE place to lunch in Sturgeon Bay! The ingredients are always fresh, and she buys local as much as possible. I've never had anything on the menu that wasn't fantastic. My all-time favorite is the Door County cherry chicken salad wrap. Nummy! My kids say she makes the best grilled cheese EVER. I know, a simple sandwich, but she takes it to a new level. Breakfast is always spectacular. The restaurant is tiny but oh so charming! I can't recommend Kimz enough!

• Visited April 2013
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, United States
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

The best home made breakfast you will find!! WIll never go wrong here!! Price and service is the best.

Visited June 2012