“Yum!!”

Door County Coffee and Tea Co.
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

My family (myself, husband, and 11 ueat old son) stopped here for lunch during our April vacation. Even for the "low" tourist season it was busy with regulars, which is always a good sign!

The atmosphere is very relaxing and of course the smell of coffee is amazing! My husband and I both had salads (my husband the salmon and the spicy chicken for me) while my son had the cheese platter (it was huge and included a lot of little extras besides just cheese!). For desert we each got a 3-layer brownie to go. The food was delicious and fresh and a decent price.

The waitress was very friendly and we were happy with the service. The only downside was that the waitress forgot to bring my soup, but she was very apologetic and offered to put it in a to go cup for me. I was so full by this point that I declined and she took it off of our bill.

Of course after the meal we HAD to shop for some delicious Door County Coffee to take home with us. It was a yummy meal and we will be back next time we are in the area!

DCCoffee, _ at Door County Coffee and Tea Co., responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the kind words! We are so fortunate to have guests such as yourself visit us and then take the time to share your experience with others. We appreciate it! We do apologize again about the soup, but thank you for your understanding as we are all human. We are glad you brought your family in and that you chose Door County Coffee among the many fabulous places to eat here in Door County. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit!

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Calm atmosphere that keeps us coming back. We like to stop for lunch on our way up or back down the Door Peninsula. The food is always good with fun specials. The shop has something new all the time and of course the coffee selection is wonderful.

DCCoffee, _ at Door County Coffee and Tea Co., responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you! We are so glad you enjoy your time here with us and appreciate you sharing with everyone the many different things we have to offer. Whether on vacation or simply stopping for lunch in your local town, going out to eat should always be a relaxing, enjoyable experience and we are SO thrilled that we can do that for you. See you next time!!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We were in Door County Wisconsin last October and while there visited Door County Coffee. While there we tried the coffee and found it to be excellent. Brought home quite a selection of flavored coffees for the holidays and for Christmas gifts. Some of the best flavored coffees that I have ever had. I would highly recommend stopping in on your trip to Door County or ordering it on line.

DCCoffee, _ at Door County Coffee and Tea Co., responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

WOW! "The best flavored coffees you have ever had." Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to share them here. Thanks also for stopping in and giving us a try. It sounds like you did just what we hope all visitors do...enjoy a few samples and take some coffee for the road. See you next time!!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I would hardly call this place a tourist trap as other reviewers have. Yes, there is a gift shop with gourmet foods and home decor items but the real reason to stop is for the yummy food and specialty coffees. The breakfast choices are a treat - there's always a different homemade quiche and strata on the menu and the hash brown bake is delicious. Nice deflection of baked goods too. Be sure to try the chopped cherry jam on their homemade toast and then pick up a jar to take home with you from their gift shop!

DCCoffee, _ at Door County Coffee and Tea Co., responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank you visiting and for the kind words. From quality gift items in the gift shop to homemade meals in the Cafe, we truly want our visitors to have a unique Door County experience that they will remember and we are thrilled this was the case for you. We hope you are continuing to a enjoy a little piece of your time here with every breakfast of toast and jam!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Everytime we are in Door County we try to stop by. Since it is located where we would normally stop coming into down or leaving we ususally end up having lunch on our way back home. My favorite is the homemade chicken salad, it is simply great!!! The marinated veggie saled is delish as well. Of course the visot wouldn't be complete without a little shopping.

DCCoffee, _ at Door County Coffee and Tea Co., responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for always making us part of your visits to Door County! Sounds like you truly enjoy a little bit of both the great Cafe and the fabulous selection of items in the Gift Shop. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We promise we will keep making the delicious meals you enjoy and keep that store well-stocked!!