“Great food, great service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kitty O'Reillys Irish Pub

Kitty O'Reillys Irish Pub
Ranked #8 of 85 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bixby, Oklahoma
“Great food, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

We ordered and shared three items off the menu. My wife had shepherd's pie. I had the tacos they serve on Tuesdays. My daughter had the fish and chips. We ate on the patio. The shepherd's pie was awesome. The steak and chicken tacos I had were incredible as was the fish and chips. My daughter didn't want to share and the service from a young man there was equally great! We loved this place!

1 Thank tmac4ou

Boston, Massachusetts
“Plenty of food and drinks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

We ordered food and drinks. Great atmosphere, slightly slow service, good drinks! It was overall a good experience.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great Beginning and End of our Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

We visited Kitty's to start and end our anniversary weekend in Door County. My boyfriend is obsessed with shepards pie and he claims they have some of the best. I was a fan of the corn beef sandwich. It is exremely messy and hard to eat but so worth the mess. Very tasty. The Black Velvet (guiness and strongbow) was a new drink I tried and for $5 it was worth the new experience. The bread pudding was the best bread pudding I had ever had. I love dense pudding and this was exactly how I like it. The last dinner of our trip was here also, Boyfriend had shepards pie again of course, I had the chicken bacon flatbread. The BBQ sauce on my flatbread was spicy and overwhelming (even though I like spicy). I would suggest getting the sauce on the side if at all possible. Great food and outside entertainment here overall.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Wisconsin
“Average at best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

First of all we are not hard to please people and not fussy. We stopped here for an early dinner. We sat outside and service was very slow. Took forever to get someone to take our drink order. We were close to walking out. It was not busy at all yet tables that had left were never cleaned off while we were there for an hour. Not that the tables were needed but it just screams laziness and looks disgusting. There were plenty of people "working" there but no one seemed to care. My husband had the fish sandwich which he said was ok. I ordered the sliders on pretzel rolls. It was a full size hamburger cut into pieces and put on pretzel rolls. Why not take the time to make small patties? And the bottom of the buns were completely soaked with grease. Would not recommend.

2 Thank FayeWI
cameron
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

We checked in to Bridgeport resort and asked for a recommendation for a good place to eat. We went to the Irish Pub and were told we would also get a 10% discount. It was great food and atmosphere. We did get to sit outside. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Prices very reasonable.