“nice pub, good service”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Watched the world cup here and had a great time. Food = taco night = was good as we had the fish and flank tacos. Nice local pub with good service.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I was there for Steel Bridge Songfest and everything was great! The staff was extremely accommodating and professional. The food was amazing. We ate outside on the porch and it was very comfortable.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The service was wonderful, food delicious--high quality and quantity. They have both inside and outside seating.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

My husband and I were staying in town and visiting Door County. While I shopped, he drove around and saw this cute place on the side street and we went in for lunch. The fish sandwich was great, big portions, beautiful outdoor seating area. It was crowded for lunch, so we knew it was going to be good. I saw a waitress go by with some wonderful looking drinks, and she confirmed they were the signature Bloody Mary. It's been a year, and I can't get those out of my head. Huge amounts of beef, cheese, veggies, and a chaser of beer to boot. It was like a meal in itself. So good, we stopped back on our way back- and found them even cheaper because it was a Sunday. I've travelled a lot and tried to replicate, but no can do. Headed back up this Sunday and bringing my Ma-In-Law to enjoy as well. Can't wait. Nicely done, Kitty O'Reillys.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Large crowd and large selection of beers. It's a place for a drink, but NOT for food. I had a cod sandwich with fries and the fish was soaked with grease. It was without a doubt the worst fish sandwich ever. My husband enjoyed the selection of beers, but I am not a beer drinker. Want to drink beer? Go here, want a decent meal don't go!