“Beautiful View, Excellent Sandwich.”

Stone Harbor Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 85 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Drinks, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Beautiful View, Excellent Sandwich.”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We sat on the outside deck, which overlooks the Stone Harbor Marina, Michigan Street Bridge, and the shipping channel. Beautiful view on a sunny day! I enjoyed possibly the best Reuben sandwich of my life (and I make my own) and excellent fries cooked to order. My husband had a crab salad. Not quite good - "Louis" dressing was 1,000 Island - but he enjoyed the same beautiful view. Good Service on the upper deck.

Visited June 2014

Hibbing, Minnesota
“Just OK”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Dinner items were overpriced and undercooked. The casual bar food - like pizza and nachos - looked to be better. Visit the bar, but eat somewhere else.

Visited June 2014
Oostburg, Wisconsin
“Good pizza, bad service”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We arrived around 8pm in hopes of eating dinner. We sat outside on the patio and we're trying to decide what to eat. We noticed the couple next to us had a pizza, but pizza wasn't on the menu. We had to specifically ask for the pizza menu in order to see those options. Our waitress was nice, but not very attentive. It took about 25 minutes for our waitress to even take our order, even though we had been ready for at least 10 min. When our pizza came, it was delicious, which was their saving grace because the waitress never came to ask us how our meal was going. Despite the delicious food, we won't be spending our time or money at this establishment again. There are too many other options in the area.

• Visited May 2014
“Hope you have all day”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Food was average, nice to sit outside because we were waiting for a half an hour before we ordered our drinks, total visit was 2 hours an I'm a fast eater. NOT WORTH IT

• Visited May 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
“Wonderful lunch”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

We had just arrived in Sturgeon Bay and decided to eat lunch here. My wife had a crab salad (which she said was very good) and I had the cherry salad. The portions were big and my salad was wonderful. No complaints.

Visited May 2014