“Wonderful lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Madison, Wisconsin
“Wonderful lunch”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

We had just arrived in Sturgeon Bay and decided to eat lunch here. My wife had a crab salad (which she said was very good) and I had the cherry salad. The portions were big and my salad was wonderful. No complaints.

Visited May 2014

“Food, service everything fell flat as a stone alright.”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

They didnt have what my husband ordered but the waitress never came back to tell us. She never came back to fill our coffee. We ordered wine but she never brught it-but guess what it was still on the bill. So you would think the place must have been very busy right? Think again, there was only one other table there. A bus had just left as we were arriving, but excuse me, work wasn't over. The other table even had a different waitress. I never leave without any tip but this was beyond bad so we did the unthinkable and left zero tip. This waitress was not getting the hints.

• Visited October 2013
Shakopee, Minnesota
“Nice lunch soup and salad buffet”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

A friendly and helpful staff greeted us here and sold us on their soup and salad buffet option. Good choice - very good salad choices, including some fine pasta combinations, and great soups. Plus a nice view of the almost frozen bay.

• Visited December 2013
North Aurora, Illinois
“The Soup, Salad Bar, and Sandwich is a good deal and views are great”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I have eaten here about a half dozen times when I have visited Door County. Today was chosen on a Sunday during the non peak season of Door County. Thus, our service was great. The tables by the windows gives you a good view of the Harbor and Bridge. The place is very clean and modern. The size of my prime rib sandwich was surprisingly huge and it was a whole prime rib on top of toast, not thin sliced in a bun as other places. My wife had the Tuna Salad Sandwich and the salad bar. I had the salad bar also. The bill came out to about $33 which I though was pretty reasonable and we went back to the salad bar twice to get soup and salad. I would go back again.

• Visited December 2013
Perth, Australia
“Friendly service”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Being cold weather probably is an advantage as the restaurant was not crowded and the service was quick. Over two days I had the salmon and the seafod delight. Both meals were very tasty and the chowder was very good. The service was good and they could not help you any more. The prices compared to Australia were good and the food cooked to my liking. Was very comfortable with a table in front of the fire. Enjoyable.

• Visited November 2013