“Food just average”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Went here for the view, which was nice. Enjoyed the walk along the harbor behind the restaurant. The waitress seemed to have a little bit of a poor, snippy attitude when asked how their "medium rare" steak would be done. She replied "medium rare" and assured me it would be pink in the center. It was not, and when I sent it back, the second steak came out only slightly better, and a long time later.

There are newer reviews for Stone Harbor Restaurant

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Enjoyed a delightful dinner within walking distance from the Garden Gate B&B where we stayed in Sturgeon Bay. .

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stopped before checking into our resort. Beautiful view of the harbor, outdoor seating as well. Didn't seemed fully staffed for a later lunch. Limited options, but daily specials and salad bar. Had a good meal (ordered special) and there is a kid's meal too. Great for quiet lunch or great view.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We went there a while back and ate in the bar. The food was good but when I asked the bartender to make fresh popcorn because all that was left was small bits and pieces he said, "No, I don't feel like it." I called the manager the next day to let her know what a poor job her employees were doing. I know the place has been striving for a while to get a better reputation and thought she would like to know. But no, she didn't return my call. We do not go there. If friends are staying there we recommend they stay away from the bar.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

This was out 1st time here! The Easter Buffet was excellent! The buffet had too many items to mention and everything fresh- hot and plentiful! The salmon, pork tenderloin and prime rib delicious! I didn't have room for chicken and ham. The dessert bar made me drool. The price was reasonable and did I mention the beautiful view of the harbor and excellent service????