“Fantastic baked goods, delicious breakfast”

Inn at Cedar Crossing
Ranked #7 of 85 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We serve a variety of classic and contemporary menu items of of traditional and contemporary American style. Our dining room is casual and we do take reservations for all meal services. Our bar offers beer, wine and cocktails with any emphasis on many craft breweries from within Wisconsin, as well as local wines.
Chicago, Illinois
“Fantastic baked goods, delicious breakfast”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Oh my gosh THE CHERRY PIE. I looked forward to having the cherry pie again after 2 years and it still met and exceeded my expectations. Best Cherry Pie I've ever had. It's deep-dish style and so fresh... sugary top of the pie crust... the cherries are so fresh.... I dream about this pie.

I have had their muffins as well which are just as delicious. Breakfast is inexpensive in our eyes and this has become our new favorite breakfast spot in door county. Our old favorite-The door county coffee & tea co.'s (dcctc) coffee is served there and since the dcctc stopped making three berry muffins, we had to find else-where and this was the perfect spot. We still get to enjoy the dcctc coffee and eat yummy breakfast.

We will continue going back! This has made one of our top 10 favorite eats in Door County!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great breakfast spot in downtown Sturgeon Bay”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We were here in August, 2012, and I had a fit over the cherry pancake. I have had dreams about that pancake. So, I had to have another one and I was not disappointed. This time I told my husband he had to try one and he couldn't believe it. It fills the entire plate to the edges. Just delicious. That's all you need with Marchant's link sausages for a wonderful breakfast.

This restaurant is housed in a B & B and is in downtown Sturgeon Bay.

Eagle River, Wisconsin
“Would not return... just not that great”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Went there based on reviews. Greeted by a woman who acted liked we bothered her. She took our beverage order and I got coffee... said I would like lots and lots of cream. She not only lifted and heavy handedly set down the dish of creamers to show me they were on the table, but she filled the cup to the rim, so cream couldn't be added. Coffee was delicious; however, once I was able to add cream. Waitress (Olivia) wouldn't give us time to look at the menu and seemed annoyed that we took our time. She said the focacia bread was a fancy term for white bread... had herbs and other ingredients in it, so my husband was led to order something he never would have enjoyed. He got the grilled chicken sandwich, which he said was probably good if you like that sort of bread. I ordered the Door County cherry salad and would get that again. I also had a bowl of their black bean chili.... was served cold. Bowl is enormous and not a standard size. I like spicy foods, so the spice level was good to me. Most people might not have enjoyed the spiciness. Husband's waffle fries were also served cold, so I am not sure what happened. I had saved room for dessert but opted to skip it because the majority of our meal was lousy. Locals said later that it is a breakfast place...

2 Thank Ellie-Fredrickson
Plainfield, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Serendipitous Find”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We were taking a later in the day drive to Door County and needed a late lunch. We parked in the center of town in Sturgeon Bay and serendipitously chose the Inn at Cedar Crossing. So glad we did! Both of us had the Grilled Chicken a Sandwich which was fantastic. Juicy and flavorful. Great service and atmosphere. Just a lovely experience all the way around.

1 Thank Karen H
Wisconsin
“fun trivia night”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The food was average and pricey, but we came back later in the evening for live trivia which was very fun. They continued to serve drinks and food during the game which had two rounds. I think it's on Thursday nights only. Call ahead to see.

Visited June 2014