Visited Lethem Smith in Sturgeon Bay on August 3rd through the 5th.
First advise, go to the Door county on the weekend, otherwise there very little to do after 6pm. It's an older hotel, but very clean and the staff was very friendly. Continental breakfast is a plus. The location could be better. They advertise it as Downtown, but it's really not. It's very close to downtown, but you will still need to drive. The Lethem Smith Marina doesn't offer regular boat excursions, like advertised. It's by appointment only with 6 people minimum. There is no board walk along the water in this hotel area. if I have known this before, we would stay in Stone Creek. The specialty of Lethem Smith hotel is the Golf Course, but we were not golfers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leathem Smith Lodge went out of business in 2007 and was recently purchased and reopened as The Lodge at Leathem Smith in 2011. The Lodge is the place in Door County for upscale guest rooms, impeccable Suites, fine casual dining, meetings, wedding receptions, banquets and recreational facilities tendered to their guests with great pride and attention-to-detail professionalism - all part of your ideal stay in Door County at Leathem Smith Lodge. ACCOMMODATIONS: Our many guests have found the guest rooms live up to our standard of Casual elegance at Door County's historic Lodge Resort, all at affordable rates. The Lodge guest rooms include 16 Suites... 475 Sq. Ft. Commodore (2) and First Mate (2) junior suites, 650 sq. Ft. Two-room Captain's Suites (10) and 740 sq. Ft. Two-room Admiral's Suites (2)... Are decorated with 14 different styles of Thomasville furniture and our 32 deluxe hotel rooms are furnished in Broyhill, Thomasville and American of Martinsville. Our Harborside is a one-story building which is approximately 50 yards from the main Lodge. All 15 guest rooms are accessed from interior lobbies and corridor. Each guest room has a patio to relax...'Across-the-street' view to the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Lodge at Leathem Smith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Leathem Smith Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Leathem Smith Lodge
- Leathem Smith Hotel
- The Lodge At Leathem Smith Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County