“Breakfast is amazing!”
Review of Naeset Roe Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stoughton
Naeset Roe Inn
Reviewed June 18, 2010

We had the most amazing breakfast at Naeset-Roe Inn!!! You will not leave hungry and you may as well cut back on lunch since you will probably not have room left for it anyway. I don't think you will find a better or more satisfying breakfast.

We needed a getaway weekend and found it here. The Inn is very comfortable and, as frequent guests at Bed & Breakfasts, we can say that this is a very good one and you won't be disappointed. The primary need when I travel is a good bed and sleep - the Inn excels on these. The room was comfortably appointed and was cozy.

Carl will go the extra mile to make you feel welcome and his recommendations are outstanding. We were very satisfied.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 7, 2010

We had the room with attached sunporch, which gave us plenty of space AND a wonderful place to sleep. Extra treat--a big midwest gullywasher of a thunderstorm on our last night.

Carl is especially kind & skilled at modifying food to accommodate those with special needs.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2010

Carl is a fantastic host and chef, and is the epitome of what a person desires at a bed and breakfast. The location of the inn couldn't have been better for enjoying the Syttende Mai celebration in Stoughton. The Inn accommodated our wishes for a sisters get-away weekend in grand style, and the breakfasts were exceptional! We thought the price for an extra person in a room was a bit high, but given that the Inn was full, and Carl met our wishes allowing us to stay in the same room, we can't complain too much.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2009

For the price, this inn was very comfortable. It was very close to cute downtown Stoughton. The breakfast in the morning was VERY good.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2009

We stayed three nights in Stoughton at the very comfortable Naeset-Roe Inn. We visited with family for Ironman Wisconsin. Very convenient with Madison only 12 miles away.
Was my wife sisters first experience in a bed and breakfast and she was delighted with
the experience.
Breakfasts were amazing, rooms were very comfortable and our host was excellent.
Would reccommend to anyone visiting the Madison region.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2009

We have never stayed at a B&B before, so we were a bit nervous. We did not want to feel like we were invading someone’s private home. But after only a few minutes, we really warmed up to this place. Carl is simply fantastic!! He knows the area well and is a joy to be with. Oh, and did I mention how FABULOUS his breakfasts are? We stayed here 4 nights and every breakfast gets a rating of “10”. The home is only one block away from downtown Stoughton, which is utterly charming! And, there was no traffic noise. Sitting on the porch every morning drinking coffee was the highlight of the stay. It is so quiet and quaint. Zack, the pet Sheltie, is friendly and adorable. We really miss this place and highly recommend it!!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2009

I was looking for a B&B experience that would allow me to work on my writing and allow me to enjoy Stoughton. one of my favorite Wisconsin getaways. The owner--Carl--was helpful and personable. I felt like I made a friend!

I visit B&Bs often, and I realize that I can't take for granted that I will enjoy that "personal touch''. Sometimes I even feel like I'm imposing! Not at the Naeset-Roe Inn. My gracious host made me feel right at home. I'll definitely be back. The beautiful room and delicious breakfast combine for a wonderful memory.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stoughton
Quality Inn & Suites of Stoughton
The Edgewater
The Edgewater
#8 of 63 in Madison
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison Central

Been to Naeset Roe Inn? Share your experiences!