“Authentic Mexican food.”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

This place is great, the food is great! They start you off with chips and salsa and quickly get your drinks. The service is excellent and you get your food very fast. I would highly recommend to visit this place if you are in the area, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

This restaurant has a special meaning for us. We met the owners, the Cervantes while we were staying at the Bay Point Inn in Egg Harbor, Door County, WI. Caesar said if we ever made it to his restaurant, he would made us the best Margarita we ever had. We decided on our way home to St. Louis we would make a special stop and visit their restaurant.
What a great idea this was. It was such a great restaurant with wonderful authentic Mexican food that was so good. We each had a margarita, made of course by Caesar,. He was right, it was probably the best we ever had. I actually had two because my husband was doing the driving. We each ordered the ground beef Chimichanga, and also rice and beans. My husband ate only half of his Chimi, but all the rest of his food,. I cleaned my plate, which is unusual. I usually leave a lot of the rice and beans, but these were outstanding.
I have a problem with my stomach and cannot eat spicy food at all, but the salsa was not spicy for me, so I really enjoyed it with the delicious home made chips. I'm sure they had other more spicy salsa, but I would not order that. My husband likes spicy food, but he really liked the salsa. In fact we bought some and brought it home to St. Louis, but froze half when we got home. Because the salsa was all fresh with no preservatives it would no keep long enough for us to eat right away.
There was a nice surprise a the end of our meal because we were given an order of Flan for the two of us. It was wonderful also. Very creamy and such a nice ending to a wonderful meal. I have to add, we did pay for all the rest of our food and drinks.
I have to add that this is no a fancy restaurant, but the food is authentic and the service is the best with a friendly smile.
They haven't owned their place very long and are doing remodeling when they can. Give them a chance and tell them who sent you. We love the Cervantes and their wonderful restaurant.

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

The food here is great as are the staff. If there is something you don't understand they are glad to help. Very attentive and kid friendly. No fear to stop here. More like stop more often. Prices are very good also.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

This place has got to be our favorite sit down restaurants in town. The family owned business boasts a menu that is authentic, flavorful and very good value. The staff is always friendly and the margaritas are wonderful. We have taken all of our Australian family there who gave it glowing reviews and wish they could take it back with them. My favorite dishes are: the Chimi Acapulco, Nachos Mexicanos, Fajitas and of course TACOS!!!

I believe they cater now as well!

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed tasty fajitas and burritos at this colorful Mexican restaurant. Our party of four all liked their choices. Good salsa but I wanted to blot the grease off the complimentary chips. Plan to try it again. Cheerful staff.