“Bring Earplugs”

Add it.
Banushis Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Stoughton
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is an extremely noisy restaurant and bar. We had a hard time hearing each other trying to have a conversation. The food was very good though. I thought the place was too noisy and too costly to recommend it very much, but it must have something people like as the parking lot is usually packed.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a nice place over all and food is good, with large portions. But the noise level on a Saturday night was bad and I couldn't wait to leave. This wasn't music, just a crowded dining room and there are also many TV's here with games on.
There is also an outside eating area which is nice, and a banquet room on the lower level. Staff is friendly, service is good.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Popular place to meet up with friends after a long week of work. Pretty good selection of beer. Food is okay but truly just bar food and nothing great....

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I took my family there after a Basketball tournament because we didn't want fast food. One of my sons was upset because he had wanted to go before when we had but he was unable to. It was pretty busy, but were seated quickly. Both of my boys can be picky eaters at times but had no trouble finding something. My wife and I each chose a different kind of chicken sandwich which was delicious and the sides were plentiful. We had three take home containers when it was all said and done. The service was fast friendly and courteous. Both visits included the owner personally checking on the customers which is a very nice touch. Prices are right in line with the bar / restaurant type places. Highly recommend stopping in if you get a chance!

1  Thank Drfuelgood
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went to Banushis on Christmas Eve and had a great experience. The service was warm and friendly, and the food was great. Beware the large portions. If you're looking for good pub food, this is the place to go I Stoughton.