“Great Soup and Coffee”
Review of Koffee Kup

Koffee Kup
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Stoughton
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food at Koffee Kup is very good, but what kept it from an excellent rating is how crowded it is and the fact that my favorite heart smart plates were taken off the menu, so now it's hard to find a really healthy meal here. There is no children's menu either.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Stopped before a show. Slow staff & grumpy. NO place to wait for a table. Pretty average diner, but it was packed with locals. Not sure what they see in it.

Thank Marilynn Virgin... M
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We stopped in here for a quick bite to eat before a show at the Stoughton Opera House, and weren't quite sure what to expect, but will definitely return. I'm not sure what was more impressive, the incredibly friendly staff -- that worked well together to provide excellent (and swift) service, the good food, fun atmosphere of a small town diner, the variety of menu options, or the very reasonable prices.

If we hadn't been off to a show, we would have stayed longer for drinks or the very tempting desserts.

My husband enjoyed his well-prepared liver and onions (sparing me from cooking it up an home), which he said was done just right, as were the very real mashed potatoes. My reuben sandwich and very crispy fries couldn't have been better.

What's more, I'm smiling as I look back on dinner, because the staff does such a nice job of making customers -- even newcomers like us -- feel like a welcome part of the community, and isn't that what a gives local diners their charm? We'll stop back at the Koffe Kup next time we're in Stoughton.

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Great little cafe with a huge menu! Lots to offer and everything is great! Reasonable prices and very friendly and prompt service! Great option for a small town!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Breakfast CHAMPS. Served all day with a wide variety of choices, all good. Nightly specials. A real workingman's and family place. Nothing fancy, just great food at good prices with effecient and friendly servers.