“Consistently good food!”

Ranked #14 of 45 Restaurants in Stoughton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

While I don't frequent Laz Bistro, each time I have eaten there the food has been excellent. I particularly like the pork platter. You get a pile of pork and sides. The baked beans is my personal favorite, along with the pork.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This restaurant has high quality food. That said, I can't come very often as the prices run a bit steep for me. No children's menu. either.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have been regulars at the Laz since it opened. Food is always good. Our faves are the Pulled Pork Nachos, and the Spring Rolls.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I moved from Madison where there is an abundance of ethnic food and restaurants to Stoughton where the choices are somewhat slim. But to my joy I found that at Lazs' I could order some of the best mussels around even challenging some of Madison's finest restaurants. I always order these and maybe only on one occassion was a left a bit disappointed. Try the thai/coconut sauce version. This is a popular restaurant in general and reservations are needed whenever there is a show at the Opera House. Staff are very friendly. I am not a fan of the interior decor as some have complained but would rather go to a restaurant with great food such as this than a great interior and poor food. I frequently visit Laz's.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Laz's Bistro and Bar is a small venue-but a large gem. The menu offers excellent choices and the daily specials-are special! The drinks are wonderful (try the Swedish Tiramisu) and plentiful. The wait staff are superb as is the owner. The atmosphere is friendly, the service is timely, and the restaurant is steps from the Stoughton Opera House. Dinner at Laz's and a concert next door, make for a delightful evening.