We received very reasonable discounted rates arranged by the MREA Energy Fair, and this hotel is located just a few miles west of the Fair along highway 10. There is plenty of parking with an additional lot in back. There were several luggage carts at the entrance. We were greeted by a great front desk staff, both welcoming and efficient. When I asked if they knew what the hours were for the nearby (easy walk) excellent Japanese Restaurant, they immediately looked it up for us, and a call from our room asking about additional clothes hangers resulted in delivery to our room within a few minutes. The hotel is clean and pleasant. Our room, 213 in the "new" section at the back, was quiet and clean with a very comfortable king bed, 2 armchairs and an ottoman, a desk and a much better than average desk chair, food area with microwave and refrigerator, quiet and effective air conditioning unit in wall, and all the usual toiletries and linens we expected. While breakfast is not included with the room, there is a restaurant on the premises with very early hours and appealing menu choices. Room service was available. A grocery store (Aldi's) was a short walk away. Although there were several families with young children enjoying the water facilities, our room was at the end of the hall and we were not bothered by noise. There were a few thuds from the room overhead. A very good stay overall. We will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wisconsin's newest full service convention center, and Travel Green designated hotel the Holiday Inn Stevens Point Convention Center, Stevens Point, WI. Located in central Wisconsin to serve all your convention/meeting needs. Holiday Inn & Convention Center Stevens Point features 149 spacious guestrooms and a variety of luxury suites is located directly off I-39 and Hwy. 51 at Hwy. 10E. Holiday Inn Convention Center Stevens Point features 38,000 square feet of combined meeting, exhibit, conference, expo, and banquet space. Our professional meeting planners provide full service food and beverage service to accommodate all breakfast, lunch, dinner, hors d'oeuvre, and refreshment break needs. Rudy's Red Eye Grill, our premier on-site restaurant and bar features excellent food, remarkable atmosphere, and live music Thursday-Saturday Guests can also enjoy the intimate lobby bar. The Holiday Inn Convention Center Stevens Point boasts Splashpoint Indoor Water Area with a 3-story slide, water geysers, plunge pool, whirlpool, kiddie slide, and large game room. Call for limited slide hours and height restrictions. The Holiday Inn Convention Center Stevens Point is within close proximity to UW Stevens Point, Sentry Insurance, Sentry World Golf, Lands End, Banta, Donaldson, Canadian National and Point Brewery with complimentary transportation within a 5-mile radius during customary business hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Stevens Point Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Stevens Point Hotel Stevens Point
- Stevens Point Holiday Inn