I can not say enough good things about this hotel. I have taken many workshops at the Midwest Renewable Energy Association and this is the closest hotel to that location; just about a 5 min drive. I have stayed here probably a total of 30 days this summer and plan on doing the same, if not more, next summer. But as for the hotel... Greatly exceeded my expectations the first time I stayed here. My very first night I stayed here I got a king suite (the only rooms with a fridge and microwave). It had absolutely the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in to be honest. its a lot more comfortable then the bed I have at home actually. (I believe it has the feather bed layer under the sheets). The rooms are extremely clean which is mainly what I look for when I get a hotel. I have also stayed in a room with 2 queens and a standard king room. The king room is very spacious and has a desk with an easy chair. They also upgraded their TV's (and they needed it) to 36'' flat screens which are really nice. The food at breakfast is very good (you have to have a roll) and they even have real orange juice! It has a pool but I have never gotten in but it looks nice from what I have seen. It also has a pretty decent rec room. But if you are looking for a very clean, decently priced hotel, stay at this hotel or the regular Holiday Inn next door (Under the same management so I'm sure its the same quality). Another word of advice, dont stay at the Ramada up the road. It looks nice on the outside but the inside is old and kind of dirty. If you have any doubts staying here, feel free to contact me and I will clear up any problems that you think you would have. Tyler P.S. They have exremely fast wireless internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites of Stevens Point. Enjoy our great amenities including great hot breakfast items, pool, whirlpool, new fitness center equipment and business center. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, your stay will be relaxing and enjoyable. Our large suites offer microwaves and refrigerators. Located on Hwy 10, east of I-39/51. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Stevens Point-Wisconsin Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Stevens Point-Wisconsin Rapids
- Holiday Inn Stevens Point
- Stevens Point Holiday Inn