Stayed for a visit to U of W Stevens Point. Check in was slow with multiple people checking in and only one clerk working. We had a suite room which was spacious and would be great for a longer visit. Room was very clean, bed was too soft. At Breakfast in the morning they kept running out of items and service was slow to refill items to include the coffee maker. I would stay here again but would allow extra time for the free breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites of Stevens Point. Enjoy our great amenities including great hot breakfast items, pool, whirlpool, new fitness center equipment and business center. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, your stay will be relaxing and enjoyable. Our large suites offer microwaves and refrigerators. Located on Hwy 10, east of I-39/51. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Stevens Point-Wisconsin Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Stevens Point-Wisconsin Rapids
- Holiday Inn Stevens Point
- Stevens Point Holiday Inn