Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Stevens Point-Wisconsin Rapids
$169
$164
$149
  • Breakfast included
Baymont Inn & Suites Stevens Point(Stevens Point)(Great Value!)
$75
$55
All reviewsfront deskconvention centerin townwould stay againscrambled eggsbreakfast staffstaff was friendly and helpfulroom was spaciousfridge and microwaveup to dateper nightbreakfast was excellentlate checkfirst floorplenty of parkingbiscuits and gravyvery nice hotel
Reviewed July 6, 2011

My stay at the Holiday Inn Express in late June, 2011 was easily one of the best I have had in my long life. It started out great from the moment I arrived and was helped out wonderfully by the desk staff, especially Amber. It continued throughout my three day stay.

The property is clean and easily accessed and the breakfast was more than I expected and I stay often at hotels that offer hot express breakfasts. The room was more than ample ( I stayed in a studio suite) and the housekeeping services were excellent.

As there is also a Holiday Inn with a convention center a block away this property offers as much as could be expected for any event. I enjoyed my stay enough that we may look for an excuse to visit Stevens Point again and of course stay at the Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: I would suggest a suite as I feel that offers the best value.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank trl061
Cara M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Stevens Point-Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Reviewed June 26, 2011

Not every hotel meets the "standards" of the soccer parents on the team. You know the old saying - cannot make everyone happy. Well... this one DID!! From the clean rooms to the wonderful staff service, it was GREAT. Pool was small, but for the 11 year old soccer girls, it was just fine. And when they needed a little more pool time we could walk across the street to the Holiday Inn and enjoy their pool too. We are hoping to come back to this hotel again next year.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank tmcfarlane

Reviewed April 7, 2011

Was in town to attend a conference at the neighboring Holiday Inn Conference Center, but wasn't able to get a room there. The Holiday Inn Express had space available. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was quiet and the front desk staff was very friendly and efficient. I also liked the fact that the continental breakfast had scrambled eggs available.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank MNGuest

Reviewed November 21, 2010

Once I walked through the main doors into the main lobby I was surprised by how beautiful this place was. The decor was inspiring and very modern with a bit of retro chic! The staff was very friendly and made sure I was going to have a great stay. Once I made it to my room, I couldn't believe how relaxing the room felt. The bathroom was large and the shower was so nice. The pillows were an added bonus! I can't say enough good about how this hotel was. Please visit!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank purple_cowbell

Reviewed October 18, 2010

This hotel is awesome. They went out of their way to make us feel welcomed and we made some great new friends. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a clean, friendly and comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family