“A classic pub with great beer selection”

Hilltop Pub and Grill
Ranked #1 of 108 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Cuisines: American, Pub, Grill
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hilltop Pub & Grill is a unique restaurant in Stevens Point, WI. We have a wide variety of food choices from burgers and fish frys to salads, steaks & wraps. A great atmosphere, with 6 HDTV's and 20 tap beers in our front "keg room" and a nice casual dining room in back. We can accommodate the business lunch meeting as well as a family or team in town for a sporting event. You can also enjoy our outdoor decks when the weather is nice.
Chicago, Illinois
“A classic pub with great beer selection”
Reviewed August 12, 2010

Visited recently on a trip to Stevens Point. Great pub atmosphere, classic old beer memorabilia decor and a terrific selection of microbrews and delicious food. As for the local brew selection, I had the Central Waters Mudpuppy Porter - I highly recommend it. Don't miss this place when you got to Stevens Point - it came highly recommended by the locals and they were right!

1 Thank BrewExplorer

Wisconsin
“Great food, beer, service and value”
Reviewed July 26, 2010

We stopped by for lunch late afternoon Sunday and the place was hopping. I had a grilled chicken sandwich which was great and my husband had the fish fry (which is always available). We both got a mountain of fries and they were some of the best fries we ever had, very fresh and not greasy at all. We also enjoy microbrews and they had a great variety at a decent price, $3.50 a pint. The service was great and we enjoyed the atmostphere. We highly recommend it.

1 Thank Shambow
Texas
“Classic Wisconsin Pub”
Reviewed May 13, 2010

My wife and I ate here tonight and truly enjoyed it. We ate at the bar with Josh as our bartender. The Tenderloin Steak Sandwich was absolutely great as were the cross cut fries. If you understand Wisconsin Pubs - this one is as good as it gets. Thanks for the great food, company, and service.

1 Thank TexasRay54
Wisconsin
“Fabulous Fish Fry”
Reviewed March 19, 2010

This place is a great place to go on Friday's for a fish fry. You can have the regular beer-battered cod or you can receive perch. The fish and fries were really good. It is located just down the road from the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point. Great hangout.

1 Thank Becca51
Racine wi
“Uncomfortable Experience”
Reviewed September 24, 2009

Our food was not very good. My husband's hambuger was greasy. I ordered the nachos which were called "Macho Nachos" . They were probably named that to let you know they are not for the weak of stomach. I am over 50, and never in my life have I experienced such abdominal discomfort! I will spare the details, but there was something definitely bad about this dish! When the nachos came, it didn't look like the typical nachos. On one side of the plate was a bunch of lettuce that looked like a salad. It was not finely chopped or distributed evenly at all. The tomatoes were very difficult to find. The meat (I chose hamburger) was overly flavored with taco seasoning. I wasn't pleased right from the start but the aftermath is what prompted me to write this review. We would not recommend this restaurant.

4 Thank Jmracine