“A Must Stop”

Bernard's Country Inn Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2009

I lived in Stevens Point for a few years, and tried a variety of the local restaurants. Bernards was the one that I kept going back to because there was nothing like it. Now that I have moved to Madison, there is still nothing like Bernards. I still stop in every few months when I am passing through and have been know to arrange my travel plans around stopping by Bernards for dinner. Everything is wonderful. Just be careful because you'll never want to go any where else.

1  Thank misschwefel

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 28, 2007

Is it pricey? Sure it is. But does every mouthful of food taste like heaven on your taste buds and make you want to jump up and dance? Definitely.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook