“Good Applebee's”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I usually do not go to "theme" restaurants often. But Applebee's once or twice every 4 months or so. Enough time that the Menu changes. What I liked before was no longer there. So I had to settle on a new item. Usually not disapointed.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

For a chain resturant, Applebee's is a good one to be trusted. Food was good, service was good, and the bar was really good.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The best thing about Applebee's is the changing menu. It is different every month which keeps it interesting. My steak is always good, but I've learned to order it medium rare otherwise it is overcooked. They have an interesting way of mixing peppers and other ingredients to make up a southwestern flavor.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

OK-it was fair to midland....food wasn't outstanding, had one regular cheeseburger and a cheese quesadilla, was pretty much tasteless. HAve been to better tasting Applebee's. This is not the chain's best restaurant. SErvice is exciting in the beginning but teters when you don't place a huge order.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I think I'm just giving up on Applebees. I try, going with others, but the several I've eaten at have too much noise going on. Why does music have to be blaring so loud...and I'm even hard of hearing. Along with the clatter and chatter. Also, the menu I think is ho-hum. The service and food was pleasant and okay. Just average. Nothing wow.