“Best Pizza in Town!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Plover, Wisconsin
“Best Pizza in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

we love Bill's pizza! delivery service is excellent! we have also ordered the Friday fish fry and it's wonderful too!

Visited May 2014

South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Pizza in Point”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Bill's was an okay pizza. If you like crust that is paper thin, this is the place. We thought it was ok but we thought it needed some more pizza sauce. The prices are reasonable and service was great.

Stevens Point, Wisconsin
“Consistent Point Staple”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Bill's has been a family go-to for dinner downtown since I was a kid, and not much has changed at all. The pizza is good (you have to like thin, almost cracker-like crust - the sausage is really goid) and my husband loves the Italian beef sandwiches. There is not a lot of room for larger groups (just two long tables), but the high booths make for a private, enjoyable dinner for four or less. I would prefer fresh mushrooms over canned, but that is my only real complaint

Rosholt, Wisconsin
“I love this za.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

Great sauce, great crust, and all the right things on top. If you love pizza you have to check Bills or when in Stevens Point.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
“All Time Favorite Thin Crust Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

I have been coming to Bills Pizza since I was a child. Their unique pizza has not changed in over 30 years. Their best pizza IMO is Canadian Bacon, Onions and Mushrooms. I have had pizza all over the world and Bills Pizza has a unique taste. I think it is the sauce. Thin crispy crust is excellent and even better warmed up the next day :) I always buy enough to take some home and you will eat more than you think you will :)

Best Mom & Pop pizza i have found and a lot less expensive. I highly recommend Bills Pizza and I eat here every time I am back home.

• Visited January 2014