“Friday fish fry”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Park Ridge Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Description: Great variety menu. Has nice breakfast items and offers Greek specialties.
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Our waitress and the rest of the staff were very pleasant. The owner is kind of a character. We found our fish fry mediocre compared to other meals we've had here. My husband had mashed potatoes and gravy with his dinner and enjoyed them. My fries had no salt and not much taste. The chicken dumpling soup was delicious. Dessert comes with the fish fry. We chose cheese cake, which was good. Yes, we'll return, but won't order fish.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Just ate here for the 5th time, and every time I visit the area I have to get breakfast here. I've only ever eaten breakfast here so I can't speak to the rest of the food, but if you get anything with a greek flair to it you can have confidence that it'll be done right and delicious. The Athenian skillet is my favorite breakfast - I wish I could have it every day!

1  Thank Tiffany C
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Lots of food and great value for the price. Very reasonable prices for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Daily specials which few others have in town.

1  Thank Haesi F
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Only eaten breakfast at this place but it is always good and more than enough. Prices are reasonable and the service is friendly and fast.

2  Thank kidsabc
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The staff seem to really enjoy working for this family-owned business, which has jumped around the Stevens Point area several times in the last few years. They are now attached to the Econo Lodge near the freeway, so it is easy and convenient to get a 'home-cooked' breakfast in the morning, on the cheap. The owner is Greek, so look for specials featuring gyro meat and Athenian cheeses!