“Wonderful food, great drinks, splendid service”

Grazies Italian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Grazies Italian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My partner took me here for dinner, and Italian cuisine being among my favorite, I really enjoyed our time here. Finding the place is simple and parking is ample. The atmosphere is very nice, but not to the extent that we felt underdressed. Certainly the back dining area is a little more elegant with being aside from the bar and TVs.

Our server, Tom, was awesome. After telling him it was our first time visiting, it seemed like he made it a personal goal to really 'wow' us. He was courteous, friendly, and very patient as we took a little while to look through their drink menu and get started. At the end of the meal, he boxed our meals as well as labeling and dating each one, which is something I have never seen before. A minor but greatly appreciated touch. From food recommendations, to an ample serving of freshly grated parmesan, he really took care of us.

The drinks were fantastic, if just a bit on the pricey side at $7.50 each. As for the food, they start you off with a plethora of bread and vinaigrette dip and have an extensive menu to choose from. We ate family-style with both the chicken marsala and chicken pesto, both of which were delightful and came in heaping portions. They do offer half-size options for portion-control, but it was definitely worth the $3 to get the normal size. Their chicken wild rice soup was delicious as well.

For me, I think it's hard to go wrong with Italian cuisine, but Grazies still did a good job of impressing me. Food prices were fairly reasonable considering high quality and large portions, the service was terrific, and the venue itself is very nice. I would definitely recommend it to someone swinging through the area, be it couples or families both.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

If you want something quite different than most Italian restaurants, then head to Grazies in Steven's Point. The menu is quite unique with dishes such as Tequila Lime Pasta ( absolutely delectable), Sundried Tomato Pasta and a slow cooked marinara pasta to die for.
You want different, but Italian? Then head to Grazies.
One of the best Italian restaurants I've ever eaten in!

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We went to this restaurant to just have a family lunch!! Well it wasn't good! The waitress had only like maybe three tables maybe? Then she forgot stuff on my husbands order and she tried to make up for it but she just didn't have the waitress thing down. The food was kinda bland and really wasn't good! My daughter liked her pizza but that's about it! My wrap was very bland only lettuce and chicken and hardly anything else! The dressing were terrible and the oil for the bread was gross!! They should ask if you want oil or butter?? But still gross!! Then the manager came over and asked how it was?.. Told him it wasn't good! He said oh what did you have? Told him our Order and he said next time he will make it better.. No thanks I thought!! It just wasn't to go. He said he would talk to the waitress ! I am getting ready to walk out the door and my daughter is using the restroom and out goes our waitress mad as all get out and out to her car and peels out.. The manager goes to the window and just walks away!! That was more interesting then the food!! Just not a good place to eat!!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I love the food. I love cheese, bread, and pasta. The wild rice and mushroom soup was really really tasty. The only downer was my friends and I hadn't seen each other in 2 and one half years and we kind of felt that we were being rushed through the courses. But we did enjoy the food.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I eat here often when visiting Stevens Point. I like there bread & herb/olive oil bowl that they bring out to you before you order your meal. Great selection of Italian style foods, large selection of beers & liquor. One of my favorite spots!