“Our Go-To: Perfect Every Time!”

Grazies Italian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Grazies Italian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Our Go-To: Perfect Every Time!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

When driving from northern WI to southern WI, we stop here every single time. Have probably been here 10 times or more, and it is exactly what we want each time: clean, great environment, friendly service, and amazing food!! Their seasoned oil dipping sauce with bread is so tasty, and you can't go wrong with soup or salad (just had chix/wild rice, my fave!). We have tried each made-from-scratch pasta on the menu (spicy garlic, thai peanut, and tequila are my faves also!), and my husband with his more American-cuisine palette loves the canolli dishes and mac and cheese. Prices are fair, and we always have delish leftovers to take home! Join their text club; even though we are never in the area when they have specials, they do offer some great deals! One time we did get there during a special, and I took home a free bottle of wine! Our perfect-meal guarantee: Grazie's!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Love it!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Every time I go, I get something different and they're all great!!! So much flavor!!! I can't believe they pack so much flavor into something so small like a wrap.

Milwaukee, WI
“Enjoyed it each time”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We've gone here 3 times now and enjoyed it each time. The first time I had an excellent pizza that was no longer on the menu when we returned for the 2nd time but when I mentioned it, the waitress said she could ask the kitchen to make it - and they did! Now that's good customer service! The last time we went I decided to try something new and had the lasagna which was delicious. My family have also enjoyed the dishes they've ordered each time.

Wheeling, Illinois, United States
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Baked gnocchi. Just try it- you will not be disappointed! Drinks were very good as well. This is a great lunch stop for people traveling on I-39 and US-10.

Visited September 2013
Broadview, Illinois
“The best cheese curds in the state.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Stopped here and found yes they have the best cheese curds in town. The seafood cannelloni was outstanding. Bread not so hot but in all everyone was happy.

• Visited August 2013